Friday, June 25th 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Seminar is FREE, but donations are gratefully accepted for the Lewy Body Dementia Association
RSVP to the Brighton Gardens Concierge at 707-566-8600
Jim Whitworth, Co-Founder LBD Association and Helen Whitworth, Nurse, Educator, Writer will be speaking.
Jim will also be addressing Parkinson’s Disease with Dementia.
TOP 5 QUESTIONS ABOUT LBD:
1. Why doesn’t LBD fit typical Alzheimer’s patterns?
2. Why do behaviors fluctuate between confusion and awareness?
3. Why don’t drugs that work for other dementias work for LBD?
4. Why do they act out for no apparent reasons and what can I do about it?
5. What symptons predict LBD is likely years before cognitive symptons appear?
Friday, June 25th 3:00pm – 4:30pm at Brighton Gardens of Santa Rosa, CA.
300 Fountaingrove Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.